Built for every part of the journey, this rugged all-terrain navigator has the mapping you need to stay on track and communication technology to stay in touch while you’re out there.
- Navigate unpaved roads and trails by using turn-by-turn trail navigation with OpenStreetMap (OSM) and USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps.
- Custom routing for the size and weight of your rig and preloaded iOverlander points of interest (POIs) help you find where to set up camp.
- This rugged navigator is IP67 weather-resistant and has an 8” ultrabright touchscreen display.
- See vivid aerial views of terrain with downloadable, subscription-free BirdsEye Satellite Imagery.
- Use the Tread app on your compatible smartphone to sync data across your various devices and plan routes.
- Peace of mind comes built-in. With an active subscription, you can use inReach technology for global satellite communication.
What's in the box:
- Tread - Overland Edition
- Suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable
- Locking magnet-assisted mount
- USB-C cable