The Garmin Tread is a 5.5" touchscreen GPS that comes with powerful navigation and two-way radio communication capabilities.
Off the shelf, you get preloaded topographic and street maps of North America with U.S. Forest Service roads and trails. This unit is powered by an ultrabright glove-friendly touchscreen making trails easy to view in bright sunlight.
Ride and see the location of up to 20 friends and chat with anyone on frequency by using the hand mic.
- IPX7 weather-resistant
- Group tracking for up to 20 people with no cell coverage
- Preloaded topographic, off-road and street maps of North America (Mexico, USA and Canada!)
- Incredible Satellite imagery downloads available with no subscription required
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Includes power mount and wiring harness with tube mount
- Inreach compatible
- Built in MURS Two-way radio compatible with the Comlink RTX
Why we love this for Off-Road Racing:
Chase teams can mount these in their vehicles for turn by turn navigation to the next pit or even the San Nicholas hotel in Baja - it has full street maps in Baja and the US. Keep the racing airwaves clear and use the MURS radios to talk to your chase trucks within a few miles.
Why we love this for Recreational Riding:
Easily see BLM and private land boundaries with amazing map detail full of Off-Road trails. Chat with friends or see their location on the map if they are within 1 mile.