DCI Performance Fire Extinguisher mount. Laser cut from 7 GA 304 stainless steel perfect for your race car, UTV or anywhere you want to mount a Fire Extinguisher. Made in USA
We have 2 versions one with a spring loaded pull pin with red pull knob and the less expensive pin locking which uses a quick release removable pin which have a spring loaded ball and a wire lanyard so you do not drop it.
Mount with hose clamps, bolts or weld it on
- Stainless steel construction so it wont rust
- Spring loaded quick release ball or Pin locking
- Vibration reducing rubber bumper
- Smack down tabs contour to any size tube
- Hose clamps included for fire extinguisher and roll bar
- Multiple mounting options
- Made in USA heavy duty construction
- Can be polished for show cars
See below from page 23 of the Best in the Desert Rule book
All pits regardless if fueling a vehicle during a stop are required to have at a minimum 2-10lb dry chemical or foam equivalent fire extinguishers out and ready for use. If fuel duties are being performed in that pit, including dump can use, you must have at a minimum 1- 20lb dry chemical or foam equivalent manned by a dedicated person during the fueling of the vehicle. Any team using an approved pressurized fuel filling system is required to have at a minimum 2 - 20lb dry chemical or foam extinguishers with one being manned by a dedicated team member for the duration of the stop. NOTE: For pressurized fuel system see SGPT13.