Lamp shields are intended for use on Safety Whips. They are manufactured from high-grade polycarbonate and are available in 5 different colours. Changing a defective lamp in the safety whip is very easy. Simply screw the top half of the lamp shield apart from the lower part and install a new bulb. Built-in vents allow for air to flow through the lens in order to help cool an prolong the life of the bulb. An o-ring is installed which helps with vibration and weather.
- 2-piece high impact resistant polycarbonate construction
- built-in air vents.
- Screw together base and top for hassle-free bulb changes.
- Anti-vibration weather seal standard.
- Available in red, amber, green, blue, and clear.
- Snaps into the groove on head of the whip